Think IIT, Think Paathshala
Top JEE Coaching in Jodhpur
Paathshala Jodhpur is equipped with the team of top most faculties for preparation of JEE (Main+Advanced) who are known for producing best results year after year in Jodhpur. Our meticulously planned courses and well-timed completion of the syllabus renders sufficient time to the engineering aspirants for self-studies and thorough revision. Our subject experts explain the basics in a simple manner using illustrations which helps students to get well acquainted with the topics.
Paathshala Jodhpur is wholly committed to imparting career based education and students have the benefit of our expertise and knowledge every day throughout the year. From our core curriculum of preparatory studies to the detailed subject analysis through tests, our students have an access to all that is required to be successful in IIT JEE (Main+Advanced).
Request A Callback
|Age Limit||Number of Attempts||Minimum Qualification|
|There is no age limit for the candidates.||Candidates can appear for JEE Main for 3 consecutive years irrespective of session attempts as two attempts in a year will be considered as one.||Class 12th Board exam/Intermediate examination or equivalent examination as listed by NTA.|
- Age Limit : There is no age limit for the candidates.
- Number of Attempts : Candidates can appear for JEE Main for 3 consecutive years irrespective of session attempts as two attempts in a year will be considered as one.
- Minimum Qualification : Class 12th Board exam/Intermediate examination or equivalent examination as listed by NTA.
Small batch size for individual attention
Dedicated, Experienced, Result oriented and Time tested faculty team
Paathshaala ensures maximum utilization of time and energy
Knowledge is imparted at a pace at which the student can absorb and retain it
Optimum distribution of time for self-study and coaching.
Integrated approach of teaching which not only prepares students for entrance exams but also for school/board exams
Special emphasis on Olympiads, KVPY and BITS. Exhaustive, relevant and original study material and test papers
Periodic batch reshuffling tests to inculcate competitive spirit and form homogeneous batches
Workshop for test taking strategy and paper attempting strategy
Learning and competitive environment at Paathshaala provides the necessary edge and exposure
Practice sessions for speed building with accuracy
Availability of the faculties for doubt clearance sessions and to provide remedial measures for the identified weak areas
Effective and efficient student support system
Systematic evaluation through regular tests (periodic, phase and mock tests) and discussion of test papers.
Request A Callback
- Mode of the exam: Online (CBT based)
- Exam duration: 3 hours
- Medium: English, Hindi and Gujarati
- Total number of paper: Paper-I and Paper-II (paper-II is for only architecture/planning aspirants)
- Total marks: 300 marks
- Number of Questions: 75 (25 questions from each subject)
- Marking scheme: 4 marks for each correct answer
- Negative marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer